The Yoga Garden

Friday, October 7, 2011

In a couple of weeks, I'm going to start teaching at Yoga Garden Mpls in Northeast Minneapolis. Laurel van Matre a local Anusara inspired instructor (and my sometimes teacher) is the owner. She takes inspiration from her other gig as a gardener, so the space is akin to a beautiful landscape--lovely natural lighting, instantaneous comfort and beautiful succulents line the walls.
The loft style space is ultra modern without any pretension and is easy to find.

I will be teaching a Wednesday Workshop from 1:00-2:30 in which we'll truly dig into a pose or a body part or maybe even some mantra practice. Once I figure it out, I plan to post my monthly schedule for the workshops ahead of time. Stay tuned for that.

I will also be teaching Sunday mornings (not quite mornings, though for the hungover crowd) from 11:30-1:00. This will be a classic vinyasa flow with super groovy music and an always exciting and highly anticipated peak pose.

If you're in the Minneapolis area, come by and check out the studio. Laurel's classes are great as well and she really knows her stuff. You can also check it out on the web at yogagardenmpls.com
See you soon!

Yoga Garden
1229 Tyler Street NE Suite 140

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Santosha Sounds All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger